In this website and in this “How To“ category I daily publish so many articles related to WhatsApp, Telegram, Hike, and android tips and tricks, and nowdays I almost everyday publishing articles related to WhatsApp latest tips and tricks and I giving you some awesome step by step process about WhatsApp tips on this website.
So that’s why in this particular article I will introduce with you another WhatsApp related update, and i will show you how you can do this on your android phone? so first we need to know what is the latest update of WhatsApp, WhatsApp recently launched a feature and they said that now every user can add background music on WhatsApp, so now I will show you a step by step guide about this topic.
Add Background Music On WhatsApp Status Android?
So if you want to add background music on your any WhatsApp status then you need to read these steps first then you can do it on your android phone or any tablet phone, so let’s start our guide first.
- You need to download an android app called “InShot” on your phone.
- Go to play store and search for this name and download the first app from the play store.
- After downloading this app you need to open this app, then you need to click on the “Video” on this app.
- After clicking on the “Video” then you need to add a video on this app, then you need to click on the “Music” option on this app.
- After clicking on the “Music” option then you need to find your background music song from your phone and you need to click on the song and add on your video.
- Then you will find your “Edit Volume” option, from here you will set your music sound by swiping your finger right or left, so you just set your song on the right position, and then click on “Ok”
- Then click on the “Tik” mark, then click on the “Save” on the right corner on your screen, and save your any quality and that’s set, now your video is completely ready for use.
Now you added music on your video and now you can add your video on WhatsApp status, and you need to know this first: you can add 15-second videos on WhatsApp status, so keep your video 15 seconds.
Using the same method you can also add music on your WhatsApp status by using any phone like iPhone, Tablet, or anything, so I think now you know how to that? don’t worry if you have any problem regarding this topic then please let me know by commenting.
I definitely answer you’re any question related to this topic and if you do not read my previous WhatsApp related articles then you can read them, also if you want to know about the latest Whatsapp tips and tricks then stay with our website and keep following us every day.
Also, Read My Privious Articles About WhatsApp:
- How To Send And Download Animated Stickers on WhatsApp?
- How To Send Automated Replies In WhatsApp By Using Android?
- How To Send Unlimited Messages On WhatsApp In One Click?
- How to Add Links on Whatsapp Status?
We share quality guides about “Android, iPhone, Tablet, or Pc” tutorials, also, we provide genuine information related to the Entertainment category, so if you like to see those types of content then stay with Us.