Nowadays WhatsApp every day launching there latest and amazing features on their platform because they want to give the comfort of there users, and that’s why WhatsApp bringing the latest and amazing feature on there android, iPhone app.
There are so many apps on the web like Hike, Telegram, and many more but we love WhatsApp so very much because this app has so many awesome and mindblowing features on their app and that’s why I using WhatsApp for almost 5 years without any problem.
We already published so many features of the WhatsApp app, and we give you an amazing guide about this app of our previous articles, and now recently WhatsApp launched another feature and now you can add WhatsApp contacts using QR code.
What is Whatsapp Contact QR Code Feature?
If we talk about WhatsApp contact QR code then using this feature now you can share your contact number by using a simple QR code, now you don’t need to share your WhatsApp number to anyone you just need to use the QR code of WhatsApp and you can do it, and I will show you how you can using this WhatsApp contact QR code by using your android?
Steps To Add WhatsApp Contacts Using QR Code By Using Android Phone?
Now let’s talk about how you can add WhatsApp contacts using simple QR code, so you need to keep following my all the instructions bellow then you need to do this on your phone.
- So to that, you need to update your WhatsApp on the latest version from the play store.
- Then second you need to go to your WhatsApp “Settings” and then you need to go on your “QR code icon” option by clicking on it.
- And there you will find a QR code on there, this is the QR code and you need to use this on your friend and family, if anyone scans this QR code for their WhatsApp account then they will automatically add you.
That’s set, you can also share this on your any social media profile like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and anywhere if you do this then definitely so many people will join you automatically by scanning this code.
Whatsapp continuously bringing these types of features for you, and they trying to make easier of WhatsApp for users, that’s why WhatsApp officially launched this feature just for you.
So I think now you all understand how you can add WhatsApp contacts using QR code by using Android mobile or any other tablet phone because I said you a very easy way to this.
Also, if you have any problem regarding this topic then please let me know by commenting on the comment box below I will definitely give you an answer related to this topic.
Some Other Whatsapp Related Articles:
- How To Send And Download Animated Stickers on WhatsApp?
- How To Add Background Music On WhatsApp Status Android?
- How To Send Automated Replies In WhatsApp By Using Android?
- How To Send Unlimited Messages On WhatsApp In One Click?
- What is WhatsApp Business Account?
We share quality guides about “Android, iPhone, Tablet, or Pc” tutorials, also, we provide genuine information related to the Entertainment category, so if you like to see those types of content then stay with Us.