So welcome to our latest article of “How To” category!
So if you found this error on your android phone then read the full article “Unable to download application – Error 491”.
This problem is easy to solve, so now in this article, i will show you an easy and simple way to fix error 491 on android play store and when this error will appear it’s mean your android phone now no longer to recognizes your Google account, so to fix this just follow my steps below.
Steps To Fix Error 491 on Android Play Store
- First, Go to your android phones Settings > Applications > All
- Then now! Select the Google Play Store > now its time to clear the cache and delete the data.
Steps 2. If this is not work then do the secound step:
- Go to your Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Delete the current account.
- Reboot your phone by clicking on the “power button” and re-sync your Google account.
Video For More Explanation
Hope its working to your android phone, so if you found anything helpful then please do a share and also, do a good comment below, and also, if you have any other android related problems then contact me, thats why i will discuss with you very soon!
Also, Read My Old Articles: